You grappled with the title, worked weekends to finish the text and are finally able to sit back, completed manuscript in hand, relax and enjoy a job well done.
Not so fast.
In the changing world of publishing, the degree to which you market your own book determines your level of success. That means it’s up to you to master the art, science and passion of book promotion.
If you are looking for increased exposure for your book through both traditional and social media — but don’t have the time or knowledge to successfully negotiate the wired world of today’s media landscape — we can help. We will work with you to design and implement a customized three- to six-month program to develop your platform, build up your book’s brand and bring increased exposure to your book and business.
Depending on your specific needs and objectives, the program may incorporate a number of services including:
- Ghostwriting a formal book proposal for agent/publisher acquisition.
- Development of an online press kit.
- Writing and distributing a highly-targeted press release with telephone follow-up to appropriate radio, television, magazine and newspaper media outlets.
- Blogger outreach through a virtual book tour targeting appropriate blogs.
- Social media setup and promotion.
- Creation of custom-designed podcasts.
- Blog setup, coaching and syndication.
Finally, we have access to several hundred media requests a week from reporters who are looking for sources. When your expertise is relevant to the reporter’s story, we will contact the media on your behalf and put you forth as an expert.